Nick Starcevic shirtless

I recently came across a file with some images that I had saved of Big Brother 8 contestant, Nick Starcevic. The handsome former American college football player from Minnesota was on the show back in 2007. Nick immediately created a buzz in the gay blogosphere due to his allergy to wearing shirts.


Nick Starcevic as a Big Brother 8 contestant 2007
 



Image courtesy of Greg in Hollywood
 I remember Nick was a real flirt with the men and women on the show. I did some research to find out what had become of Nick and came across this update from last year, by Greg Hernandez (Greg in Hollywood), who wrote:

"... I always wondered what happened to Nick who began the season by flirting with both men and women and was brave enough to name the famous guys he would sleep with if he were gay. At the top of his list was Ryan Reynolds. Good taste! Nick is straight but also allowed gay houseguest, Dustin, to rub suntan lotion on his back... Anyway, I found out what Nick’s been up to when I ran into him the other night at the NOH8 party at House of Blues. Earlier this year, a nude photo of handsome Nick was “leaked” on the internet but he told me he is spending his time working in the field of geology these days.
Nick Starcevic seems like a nice guy; he's handsome, well-built and an ally to the gay community. What's not to like? 
  


No comments: